The Corcovado National Park day trip San Pedrillo Station begins in Drake Bay at 6:00 am for a 30-minute boat ride to the San Pedrillo beach entrance of Corcovado National Park. After a brief stop at the San Pedrillo station (restrooms available), we’ll continue with a walk through the San Pedrillo trails. We’ll return to the station for lunch around 12:15 pm and depart by boat shortly thereafter at 1:00. The boat arrives at Drake Bay at 1:30 pm.
- A bilingual tour guide (English-Spanish).
- Picnic lunch.
- Entrance fee to the park.
- Transportation to Corcovado by boat.
- Closed-toed shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Poncho (during rainy season).
- Long socks, if you have tall rubber boots.
- Bring extra water for the tour.
- Make sure you book this activity one month in advance since the spaces are sold mostly one month in advance.
Is this activity difficult to do?
This activity is done mostly in flat terrain. San Pedrillo becomes a bit muddy during the wet season but it is still doable for people of all ages however if you consider that you need to walk slow and take it easy we recommend booking a private tour.
PRICE: $80 per person.
Corcovado National Park day trip San Pedrillo Station all important details
The Corcovado National Park day trip San Pedrillo station is a highly recommended activity. It takes thirty minutes to get there by boat. Once there, we arrive at the beautiful beach of San Pedrillo. Only 20 minutes from there you reach a beautiful waterfall, where you can swim and relax, surrounded by the rainforest of the peninsula Osa.
This place is home to a beautiful primary rainforest and has two waterfalls as well as animals that live under the protection of the limits of Corcovado National Park. Being located directly on the beach, it is also a great place to enjoy it, to hike and cool down in the cool water of the waterfall.
Enjoy the great chance to visit the Corcovado National Park, San Pedrillo station, and its wildlife.
If you want to visit San Pedrillo for more than a day, we offer you the Overnight tour at the Station, which is located on the beach – a wonderful experience for nature lovers, since you will have more time on your behalf to find and see more if you are very lucky
Would you like to read comments from travellers who have gone to Corcovado National Park with us?
All different options to visit Corcovado
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San Pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.