The Corcovado National Park Overnight at San Pedrillo Station is an activity for nature lovers who want to enjoy of a beautiful primary forest, beach, waterfalls and wildlife.
Corcovado has five different stations and only Sirena Ranger Station and San Pedrillo Ranger Station are available for staying overnight.
San Pedrillo is a place with an incredible primary forest, and two waterfalls which makes it a unique experience.
The sunsets can be watched from the station, since it is located right at the beach.
San pedrillo is also less crowded because it is not possible to get there walking from any other place but Drake Bay.
Nature, primary forest and beach get together in Corcovado, San Pedrillo Station in one of the most wanted activities in Costa Rica.
Corcovado Overnight Tour San pedrillo Station
The trip to Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station begins at Playa Colorada, Drake Bay at 6:00 am for a 30 minute boat ride to San pedrillo Station.
Once there we proceed to drop the luggage not needed during the hike and to set up our tents. Then we’ll start exploring trails. Hikes are done at a casual pace to allow time for observation and asking questions. Lunch time is around 12:00 noon for roughly an hour. After resting, we’ll continue hiking until 5:30 pm, ending back at San Pedrillo Station.
The next day starts at 5:30 am for a sunrise hike followed by breakfast at the station at 6:30 am. After breakfast, we’ll pack everything and take the luggage to the boat launch site. We’ll continue hiking until lunch on the beach at 12:15 pm. Our departure boat leaves San Pedrillo beach at 1:00 pm, arriving back to Drake Bay around 1:30 pm.
- 4 meals. Day 1 box lunch, and dinner at the station. Day 2: breakfast, box lunch).
- Entrance and camping fee.
- Bilingual Tour Guide (English-Spanish)
- Camping equipment.
- Transportation to Corcovado by boat.
- Closed-toed shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Poncho (during rainy season).
- Headlamp or extra flashlight.
- Bring enough water for the tour.
- PRICE $280 per person.
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.