The Corcovado Overnight tour is a very exciting experience for nature lovers. The boat takes you for one hour along the coast having the chances to see dolphins, and whales during their visit to Peninsula de Osa. See birds are also part of the beauty of this trip.
The forest of Sirena Station hosts the four different species of monkeys, sloths, tapirs, the American Crocodile, boas constrictor, two species of wild pig, red rocket deers, and a good number of beautiful conspicuous birds which are the reason why a lot of bird watchers visit Corcovado National Park. The forest of sirena station is a very young one, having primary forest in its surroundings. However, it keeps some large trees which were not cut for the people who used to leave in Sirena forest, since they were shade providers for cows. As a prove of it, there is a very large ceiba tree by the Naranjos Trail. Five minutes from the beginning of the trail, close to the beach.
This is an unforgettable experience that is awaiting for you. Don’t miss it !!!
Corcovado National park Overnight Tour Sirena Station
This trip leaves Playa Colorada, Drake Bay at 6:00 am for a 50 minute boat ride to Sirena beach. Once there we proceed to go to Sirena Station to drop luggage not needed during the hike and to set up our sleeping place. Then we’ll start exploring trails. Hikes are walked at a casual pace to allow time for observation and asking questions. Lunch time is around 12:00 noon for roughly an hour. After resting, we’ll continue hiking until 5:30 pm, ending back at Sirena Station.
The next day starts at 5:00 am for a sunrise hike followed by breakfast at the station at 6:30 am. After breakfast, we’ll pack everything and take the luggage to the boat launch site. We’ll continue hiking until lunch on the beach at 12:15. Our departure boat leaves Sirena beach at 1:00 pm, arriving back to Drake Bay around 2:00 pm.
- 4 meals (Day 1: box lunch, and a hot dinner at the restaurant of the station. Day 2: breakfast, box lunch).
- Entrance and camping fee.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Bed, blankets, mosquito net.
- Transportation to Corcovado by boat.
- Closed-toed shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Poncho (during rainy season).
- Headlamp or extra flashlight.
- Bring enough water for the tour.
PRICE $325 per person with meals/$280 per person without meals.
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.