The Day Trip To Corcovado National Park Sirena Station starts early in the morning in Drake Bay with a beautiful fifty minute boat trip along the coast of Corcovado to arrive to Sirena Beach.
During the trip by boat it is possible to observe groups of dolphins, seabirds and whales (depending on the season).
In Sirena the beauty of the rain forest receives its visitors. The Corcovado National Park (Sirena Ranger station) is home to a variety of animals, including howler monkeys, spider monkeys, squirrel and capuchin monkeys, as well as tapirs, ant eaters and even cougars, jaguars and countless animals. If you want to experience this tour for two or more days, we recommend you stay at the Sirena station. So you can enjoy a longer stay, according to National Geographic, in one of the “biologically most intense places in the world“.
For those that want a longer nature experience, staying overnight at Sirena Ranger Station would be the best idea, since you will have a of more time to enjoy and be able to increase the chances of being lucky and see more.
Day Trip To Corcovado National Park Sirena Station
This trip begins from Drake Bay at 6:00 am for a 50 minute boat ride to Sirena beach, the entrance to Corcovado National Park. Here we’ll briefly prepare ourselves and begin our hike in the surrounding of the Sirena forests. We’ll take a break at Sirena Station where restrooms are available. Around 12:15 pm we’ll return to the boat launch for lunch, and depart shortly thereafter at 1:00 pm. We’ll return to Drake Bay around 2:00 pm.
- Bilingual tour guide.
- Picnic lunch.
- Fruit snack.
- Entrance fee to the park.
- Transportation to Corcovado by boat.
- Closed-toed shoes.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Poncho (during rainy season).
- Long socks, if you have tall rubber boots.
- Bring extra water for the tour.
PRICE$90 per person.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.