Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park is done in a 60 hectare property that borders Corcovado National Park – 40 of which are primary forest. The remainder is secondary forest. The highlight of this trip is the ability to walk at night for up to two hours – an activity not possible in Corcovado National Park. In addition, during the day we’ll visit the Los Planes station of Corcovado which is another beautiful place to visit, it has also a several species of animals that is possible to find when walking in its forest. The bird watching is a very good activity due to the good amount of birds around this unique area.
Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park
Activity description :
This trip leaves at 6 in the morning by car. It takes roughly 20 minutes to reach the property entrance and, once arrived, an additional 5 minutes to the camping area. Once all of the camping equipment is prepared we’ll begin our hike until a 12:00 midday lunch/rest. The afternoon walk ends at 5:00pm with the option for a night hike (to observe nocturnal animals) starting around 7:00pm and lasts 2 hours.
The next day starts with a 5:30am sunrise hike and followed by breakfast at 7:00am. After breakfast, we’ll pack up everything and start the last hike of the trip. This walk ends at 11:00am for lunch. We’ll arrive back to Drake Bay around 1:00pm.
This is a camping activity, in an area that is totally protected only for this activity.
- Bilingual guide (english-spanish).
- Boots for hiking in water.
- Entrance and camping fees.
- 4 meals (Day 1: lunch and dinner. Day 2: breakfast and lunch)
- Bug spray.
- Snacks (in case that you like eating in between meals).
- Rain jacket and plastic bag (for valuables) in case of rain.
PRICE $200 per person.
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.