La Esperanza day tour next to Corcovado is done on a property of 60 ha. 40 ha are primary rainforest. This area borders the Corcovado National Park. It is the perfect activity to visit very well protected areas of the primary and secondary rainforest. Part of this tour is the observation of different beautiful animals: we have the chance to see monkeys, birds, insects, frogs, toads, snakes and many other animals.
Finca la Esperanza is located only 20 minutes by taxi from Drake Bay. It is therefore a very interesting option for those who are looking for a cheaper tour, and and who do not want to take a longer boat trip to the Corcovado rainforest., but also want to explore the primary and secondary rainforest
La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado
This activity starts at 6.00 am from Drake Bay, in front of “Delicias” restaurant. It takes about twenty minutes by taxi to the entrance of Finca La Esperanza in Los Planes. After our arrival, we walk only a short distance to get to the beginning of the hiking trails. There we leave our luggage, which we do not use during the hike. The property offers several different paths, so we can explore various beautiful parts of the rainforest.
We return at 12.00 md for lunch, the departure back to Drake Bay starts at 1.30 pm. But before we get back to Drake Bay, we can still take a refreshing dip in the river in Los Planes.
- Bilingual tour guide (english-spanish).
- Transportation to Finca La Esperanza From Drake Bay.
- Drinkable water.
- Fresh fruits.
- Boots for hiking in water
- Plastic bag in case that it rains, so you can protect your electronics.
- Snacks in case that you like eating in between meals.
- To mention any food diet or medical restriction.
- Bathing suit.
- Poncho in case that it rains.
- Closed shoes.
- Extra water.
- Bug spray.
PRICE $60 person.
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.