The open water course lasts from 3 to 4 days minimum, and those who come as referrals need two days and show their documents that prove their previous study to do the course.
What is included in the course:
- Open water course book.
- Diving instructor.
- Diving equipment.
- Entrance fee to Caño island biological reserve.
- Lunch all the days that the student goes to the island.
- Transportation by boat to the island (both ways).
Important points to better enjoyment of this experience:
To have the needed amount of days available, do not forget bringing at least 2 liters of water, a dry bag to keep electronics safe, sunscreen, a towel, sandals, sunglasses, and a rain poncho.
- It is importatnt to ask for availability, since an amout of people is needed to do the course.
- The practice is done in the ocean in shallow and easy waters.
- We reccomend getting your accommodation close to the dive center.
- The maximum depth at Caño Island is 18 meters.
- The squedule presented her might be changed by the dive center according to what works best the activity.
- If you do part of the course online then you will need only 2 days to do the open water course.
- It is very important to set the course some days in advance to make sure that it is going to be posible.