This is the perfect activity for those who want to do an intense tracking experience combined with the impressive wildlife of Corcovado National Park. This activities can be done in several days or in one day.
We also personalize your tour, so let us know about your plan and we will arrange the activity in a way that fits perfectly.
Beginning in Carate-La Leona Station. Staying overnight at Sirena Station and getting out in Los Patas Station (2 or 3 days intense experience)
The collectivo departs from Puerto Jimenez to Carate at 5.30 am. From Carate it is one hour along the beach until La Leona station.
From la leona station it is around 8 hours to get to Sirena ranger station depending on th tide by the time the group reaches Sal Si Puedes which is a peace of beach that gets blocked when the tide is hight making travellers wait until it gets low enough to keep going.
Beginning in Carate-La Leona Station. Staying overnight at Sirena Station and getting out thru Drake Bay by boat (2 or 3 days intense experience).
Starting in los Patos Sation. Sleeping at Sirena Station and getting out thru Drake Bay (2 or 3 days intense experience).
All of the activities here can be done the other way around and the prices depend on the amount of people that we have in the group.
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Two stations overnight at Sirena and San pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.