Two stations overnight at Sirena and San Pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park details, and schedule, and what it includes.
This activity starts at Drake Bay at 6.00 am, and it takes around an hour to get to Sirena beach. Once there everybody gets ready to start walking thru the trails of Sirena.
The walk is done at a slow pace so everybody can appreciate the beautiful forest, take pictures and spot animals. At some point in the walk, the guide stops at the station to provide the information of the people in the group and for the use of the toilets.
The walk continues until 11.30 am for lunch. After lunch, the group heads back to the boats to take another ride to San Pedrillo Ranger station. The boat arrives at San Pedrillo at 1.30 pm. After arriving the group gets ready to start a new hike thru the trails. The walk lasts until 5.00 pm to start setting the tents to sleep and after that to prepare dinner.
The walk begins at 5.30 am, coming back to the station for breakfast at 6.30 am. After breakfast, the group proceeds to pack everything up. Then the next hike starts. The group we will back for lunch at 11.30 am, and after that, the boat comes at 1.00 pm, lasting 20 minutes to reach Drake Bay.
- Mosquito nets.
- 4 meals (day 1: box-lunch, dinner at the station.
- Day 2: breakfast in the forest, box-lunch).
- Entry and camping fees.
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish).
- Camping equipment.
- Transportation (both ways by boat).
- Insect repellent.
- Rain poncho (during the rainy season).
- Water for 2 days.
- Snacks (if you want to eat between meals).
- We highly recommend you to book this activity at least one month before since the spaces at the park are sold most likely one month in advance.
PRICE: $310 per person
Is this activity a difficult one?
This tour is recommended for everyone. It has flat terrain, irregular, and muddy areas during the wet season but it is done at a slow pace however if you have some difficulty doing any of the areas we mentioned before, please let us know to fit this activity for you to better enjoy of Corcovado National Park.
Two stations overnight at Sirena and San Pedrillo Station, Corcovado National Park highlights
Corcovado National Park has some of the most incredible primary forests and its concentration of wildlife makes of it a great combination for nature lovers.
Being able to see Sirena Ranger Station where all the animals are concentrated due to its forest which is recovering and then going to San Pedrillo Ranger Station to see an incredible primary forest is one of the best ways to enjoy of Corcovado National Park.
Would you like to check reviews from travellers about us?
All different options for you to visit Corcovado National Park
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.