This activity starts from Drake Bay at 6.00 am, and it takes around an hour to get to Sirena beach.
- Mosquito nets.
- 4 meals (day 1: lunch box, dinner at the station.
- Day 2: breakfast, lunch box).
- Entry and camping fees.
- Bilingual guide (English, Spanish).
- Camping equipment.
- Transportation (both ways by boat).
- Insect repellent.
- Rain poncho (during the rainy season).
- Water for 2 days.
- Snacks (if you want to eat between meals).
PRICE: $ 280 per person with meals / $ 240 per person with no meals.
- Day Trip Corcovado National Park Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Day Trip San Pedrillo Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight Tour Sirena Station.
- Corcovado National Park Overnight San Pedrillo Station.
- Overnight tour at Sirena Station, Corcovado National Park from Puerto Jiménez.
- La Esperanza Day Tour Next To Corcovado.
- Finca la Esperanza overnight-bordering Corcovado National Park.